Facebook recently offered users the option to update their personal profile to a new layout which creates a link to your employer/company. If your job includes sales or marketing for your company or you are a small business owner, you may be wondering how to fix your personal profile link. Here is a little background and how to make the fix...
- On your personal profile, click "Info"
- Click edit beside Education and Work
- Click the X to remove the current employer
- Start typing your Company Name again (as listed on your business/fan page) and you should be given a list of choices so that you can select your true business page.
- If you don't see your business page on the list, try typing the name exactly as it appears on your business page and add. Check that the added page is the one with your customized profile logo (vs. the generic suitcase for Community Pages)
Hope this helps! Feel free to give us a "like" on our page and do tell us about yours...VIEO Design on Facebook.