Staring at the same old company website year after year can be as soul-deadening as a two hour commute in stop-and-go traffic in a loud, smelly old gas-guzzling clunker. Without music.
You want to replace the old jalopy so badly you can taste the new pixels (that’s wanting it pretty badly, as far as we can tell), but you know it’s a major undertaking, so you’re just not sure it’s worth it yet to undertake the website redesign.
Never fear! Here is our Top 10 List of Signs It’s Time to Redesign Your Website:
10. Your boss sees you looking sadly at your company’s website and says, “Ugh! Whose site is that?”
9. Your elementary school-aged niece shows you the site she built in class, and it kicks your site’s butt, worse than the beating your friend Joey got for laughing at the school bully’s new glasses.
8. Your site has more broken image links than it has keyword-focused headlines.
7. Your site hasn’t changed since it won “Best New Site on GeoCities” in 1999.
6. The only thing more dated than the clip art on your site is the scrolling message that says, “Voted Best New Site on GeoCities 1999!”
5. You receive more reports about Breaking Bad’s extras cast than you do about the traffic that comes to your website.
4. Your “blog” is an html page that you update by downloading it, changing the file, and re-uploading it.
3. Your last web designer said, “What do you mean by ‘call to action’?”
2. The front page of search results for “what not to do on your website” are all links to you.
1. The last time you got a lead from your website, Anthony Wiener was an up-and-coming young congressman.
If any of these unfortunate circumstances ring a bell, it may be time to give us a call.
Not only can we knock your website redesign out of the park, but we can integrate inbound marketing plans and services that will help your business website to become the lead-generating machine that you always knew it could be. Check out our Portfolio to see what we can do.
Want to learn how to make the most out of a website redesign? Download our ebook now!