Designing for a Brighter Future
Companies at the forefront of wind and solar technology have created an enormous impact on our consumption of energy, along with raising awareness of alternatives to the established model.
With the promise of further progress in the years ahead, we're proud to be part of that future and were fortunate to work with The Utility Variable-Generation Integration Group (UVIG), through their public relations firm, Ackermann PR.
As an organization dedicated to providing access to reliable data and research on wind and solar technology, UVIG's site is an important resource for global experts in making renewable energy decisions. They needed an overhaul of their existing website to better support their vision and improve user experience.
The resulting custom designed WordPress website
included elegant and accessible navigation, along with impressive functionality and features
built to help UVIG achieve their membership and operational goals:
- An updated design to reflect their updated branding
- User-friendly experience for members and prospective members focused on ease of use when searching for and finding content on the Resources page
- Online membership registration and access control for registered users
- Events manager to display meetings, workshops, and supporting materials
- Membership system integration
- Admin-friendly dashboard for organizational leaders to make updates and changes, and easily organize content as it expands